Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Months

So today was a pretty special day.  Today was the Four month anniversary for my angel and I.

It does not seem like it has been that long, but I guess time flies when you are madly, terribly in love with the perfect woman.  It is funny feeling so happy about four months when I know we will be together for many, much more important dates.   Forever is a long time to be happy and in love.

I know the day was important to her as well, even if she didn't remember for most of the day.  She has so much to deal with anyway.

I need a job.  Because I need to move out.  I want to be on my own again.  Badly.

Very Badly.

For my video game playing friends, Brink is fun for about the 4 hours it takes to entirely beat the game.  Maybe it'd be more fun with friends, but no one else seems to own it.

But, I have things to be happy about, so I am trying to focus on those.

For her.

No comments:

Post a Comment