Monday, May 30, 2011

The Joining of Souls

So, this weekend i attended an incredibly lovely wedding of a close friend.  It was so nice to see her happy and be able to share in such a special moment.  I have known her a long time, and I have never seen her look at anyone the way she looked at him at the altar.  I am so happy for her.  I also got to see an old teacher and reconnect with her which was wonderful.

I had the pleasure of having my love attend with me as my date.  We held hands through the ceremony, and at one point locked eyes and couldn't look away.  I am in love, and I know it is returned.  We got to sit and watch the love of two great people as they joined forever, and I knew that I loved her more than I ever thought could be possible.  It was a great night we got to spend together, I cannot wait to see her again.

I am, however, exhausted, so I am done for this post.

This one is for the one I love

No comments:

Post a Comment