Saturday, July 16, 2011

The world, spins madly on

And on.....and on....

Things have been tough the last few days.

I have been having a lot of trouble with my girlfriend.  She recently took actions that severely hurt my feelings, and since....I have felt rather terrible.

Trust is a complicated issue with me.  I give it so easily.  I believe everyone has the right to be trusted.  But as soon as I am given a reason to not trust, I very rarely will ever trust that person again.  Innocent until proven guilty right?

Well, I feel like my trust with her has been compromised.

I cannot stand being lied to.  More so when there is no reason to lie.  I have spent many relationships, particularly the last few, shifting through lies.  This is not something I want to do anymore.  I want honesty.

I do not think that is too much to ask for.

I believe we will be ok.  I love her more than life itself.  But I do know it will be hard to believe her for awhile.  Her promises will fall upon doubting ears, which makes me feel very bad.  I feel bad thinking that she should have to prove herself again.  And I feel terrible when she says she has failed me.  I do not not feel like that is the case.  We all make mistakes.  I forgave her the second it happened.  I just, have to let my feelings mend.

I will always love her.

This is a new song I have found.  I love it.  So much.  In particular, my favorite part is the last two lines of the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment